Fashion Eyewear cares about your privacy and is committed to handling customer data in accordance to European Protection Law (GDPR) to ensure our customers' privacy is fully protected .
WHO IS COLLECTING YOUR DATA?
The controller for the processing of data is Fashion Eyewear Limited. You can get in touch via our Contact Form.
WHAT DATA DOES FASHION EYEWEAR COLLECT?
- Contact information: including but not limited to, Name, title, DOB, email address, phone number, delivery address, billing address, and any other information you provide when signing up to Fashion Eyewear
- Finance and transaction information, including bank account and card details. As well as information of products and services the customer has purchased from Fashion Eyewear
- Technical information: including but not limited to, IP address, login, data, browser type, time zone settings, locations, language and operating systems
- Account Information: including but not limited to, Name, DOB, email, phone number, password, purchase & order history, enquiries and brand preferences
- Usage information: this includes how the customer uses the site and the products listed
- Marketing and Communications information: Including but not limited to, marketing preferences, communication methods and a record of any communications with Fashion Eyewear over the phone, by email or on social media and otherwise
- Social media information
HOW DOES FASHION EYEWEAR USE THIS INFORMATION?
For Fashion Eyewear to offer the best customer experience we can, we collect this data to…
- Process and deliver orders placed on our site
- Communicate with customers and update them on their orders and account
- Provide customer support, handle returns and conduct security checks
- Provide customers with marketing communications
- Process payments, provide refunds and prevent fraud, this includes partnering with 3rd parties allowing us to be as vigilant as possible
- Hear what you have to say! Make improvements to our site, and keep it secure and up to date
- Provide online advertising that may include targeting banners and ads on other websites, using information we hold about customer activity on the website or from previous adverts
- Allow our customers to log-in to our site easily, and to interact, share our products and discuss our services
HOW LONG WILL FASHION EYEWEAR KEEP YOUR DATA?
Fashion Eyewear will keep personal data for a limited period of time in line with GDPR. The specific retention period will vary according to the reason for processing your personal data. After this period, your data will be deleted permanently or made anonymous.
WHAT CAN YOU DO TO CONTROL THIS?
Under GDPR the customer has the following rights:
- To request a copy of the personal data we have, and the right to update any information
- To withdraw your consent to marketing
- To object to the processing of your data on the basis of our legitimate interest
- To request we delete your personal data due to a certain circumstance
- To transfer your data to another entity
- To obtain human intervention, express your opinion & obtain an explanation of the decision to automated decision making and customer profiling
To exercise these rights, please get in touch.
THE LEGAL REASONS:
It is necessary and lawful for Fashion Eyewear Ltd to process customer data for the following reasons:
For the core purpose of our site, to process and fulfill sale and purchase contracts to which our customers will be a party to and in order to take steps at their request prior to the customer entering into those.
Essential Cookies: These are cookies that are essential for us to provide our service. For example a cookie that allows you to log on, communicate and proceed with payment. The option to reject or opt out of cookies is also essential. By doing so, please note you may not be able to use our website to its full potential.
Website Functionality: Cookies that allow you to browse and use our site!
Analytics Cookies: Cookies that allow us to measure and analyse how customers use our site. Allowing us to improve our services.
Customer Preference Cookies: Cookies that allow us to remember your preferences and how you like to shop
Social Sharing Cookies: Cookies that allow you to share information on social media, such as products and social interaction
Interest-based advertising cookies: Cookies that allow us to partner with other brands and services who will advertise on our website. Should we allow advertisement, it will be to help with the cost of running our site and keeping our services tip top! These cookies do not increase the amount of adverts you see, but allows the adverts to be tailored to your preferences.
To offer you Klarna’s payment options, we will pass to Klarna certain aspects of your personal information, such as contact and order details, for Klarna to assess whether you qualify for their payment options and to tailor the payment options for you.
Other cookies we use will include placing our own adverts on third-party websites. These cookies will control how often you are shown an advert to make sure you are not seeing the same thing over and over again. To reject or opt out of these cookies, please refer to your browser settings.
Some of the cookies above will be saved on your device by third parties. Fashion Eyewear has no control of these cookies or how they are used. Please refer to the third party services for more info on these cookies.
Cookies include but are not limited to; Google Analytics, Shopify, Facebook Pixels and 3rd party paying APPS.