RETURNS AND REFUND POLICY
We are sure you will be happy with your order but we do operate a flexible exchange, return and refund policy. However, we ask that you read through the following information in regards to the process of returning items and requesting refunds. If you are unclear about any of the information, please contact us by email at email@example.com a member of the team will be more than happy to assist you with your query.
Got a problem with your order?
If you believe your prescription eyewear or sunglasses are faulty in any way, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Our Team will be happy to help with your query.
If you need to return your eyewear to us:
- Please email email@example.com
- You should send these back to us within our extended return period of 14 days from the date of delivery to you.
- It is your responsibility to return the item unworn and in perfect condition with the original packaging intact.
- We recommend using a courier or Royal Mail service that requires a signature and has insurance such as Special Delivery
- International customers are advised to contact us prior to arranging a return
- Platinum & Gold Label packages benefit from FREE returns
- UK orders over £150 benefit from free returns
- If you paid via PayPal all you have to do is follow this link: https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/refunded-returns
- Please include either your invoice or a note with your name and order number and the reason for return.
We treat these a bit differently from single vision returns because we know it might take a while to get used to them. If you find that after trying them for a few weeks you just can’t get on with them we will happily change them to something that might work better. Simply send your frames back to us and we’ll make any necessary adjustments. If you would prefer to switch back to single vision glasses we can do so free of charge but the difference of the cost is not returned.
To swap your varifocals all you will need to do is to contact our Customer Services Team within 30 days, with your order details and we will help you with any returns.
If you are requesting a refund, please be aware of the following before requesting a refund of your item, either in part or full.
We DO NOT refund any original delivery costs you paid for your eyewear but we do refund the following:
Non-prescription Sunglasses and other eyewear:
-- Full refund
Bespoke prescription lens eyewear:
- Refund frame cost
-- You are entitled to one free exchange (excludes varifocal, Ray Ban, Bolle, Serengeti, Oakley & Maui Jim branded lenses) thereafter we would refund the frame minus £30 glazing charge
Orders of more than 3 frames are classed as a bulk order. If you return a bulk order there is a £10 restocking fee deducted from your refund.
We always strive to action your refund as soon as possible and in any event within 14 days of your order being received. All refunds will be processed back to the original payment method.