Our complete portfolio for all age groups
consists of 3 lens types.
Calculates the single vision lens design for sharp vision in all distances, especially when lowering the gaze to focus on nearby objects. Improved optical performance with larger, clear fields of view.1
- ZEISS Single Vision SmartLife
- ZEISS Single Vision SmartLife Individual
Provides a smoother transition into the lens periphery with less perceived blur. This enables peripheral vision in natural dynamic interaction with less perceived eye strain.2 The design is geared to ZEISS SmartLife Progressive Lenses for an easier transition into the later progressive lens vision.
- ZEISS Digital SmartLifeZEISS
- Digital SmartLife Individual
Provides a smoother transition into the lens periphery with less perceived blur to enable peripheral vision in natural dynamic interaction that allows smooth vision from near to far across all viewing zones.3
- ZEISS Progressive SmartLife
- PlusZEISS Progressive SmartLife
- SuperbZEISS Progressive SmartLife Individual
*All images and text belong to Zeiss*