RETURNS AND REFUND POLICY
We are sure you will be happy with your order but we do operate a flexible exchange, return and refund policy. However, we ask that you read through the following information in regards to the process of returning items and requesting refunds. If you are unclear about any of the information, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org a member of the team will be more than happy to assist you with your query.
Got a problem with your order?
If you believe your prescription eyewear or sunglasses are faulty in any way, please contact email@example.com. Our Team will be happy to help with your query.
If you need to return your eyewear to us for refund or exchange:
All returns must first be approved by our customer service team, any items returned to us without pre-approval or a Return Authority number will not be accepted.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org we can provide a Return Authority number and instructions on how to send your item back to us.
- You should send these back to us within our extended return period of 14 days from the date of delivery to you.
- It is your responsibility to return the item unworn and in perfect condition with the original packaging intact.
- We recommend using a courier or DHL service that requires a signature and has insurance such as Special Delivery.
- International customers are advised to contact us prior to arranging a return to benefit from a discounted corporate rate versus sending yourselves.
- Once you have your Return Authority:
Please return your eyewear to the following address:
FASHION EYEWEAR Returns
Fashion Eyewear Returns Dept.
Unit G5, Grove Park Studios
188-192 Sutton Court Road
We treat these a bit differently from single vision returns because we know it might take a while to get used to them. If you find that after trying them for a few weeks you just can’t get on with them we will happily change them to something that might work better. Simply send your frames back to us and we’ll make any necessary adjustments. If you would prefer to switch back to single vision glasses we can do so free of charge but the difference of the cost is not returned.
To swap your varifocals all you will need to do is to contact our Customer Services Team within 30 days, with your order details and we will help you with any returns.
If you are requesting a refund, please be aware of the following before requesting a refund of your item, either in part or full.
We DO NOT refund any original delivery costs you paid for your eyewear but we do refund the following:
Non-prescription Sunglasses and other eyewear:
-- Full refund
Bespoke prescription lens eyewear:
- Refund frame cost
-- When purchasing Platinum & Gold Label package lenses you are entitled to one free exchange (excludes varifocal, Ray-Ban, Bolle, Serengeti, Oakley & Maui Jim branded lenses) thereafter we would refund the frame minus £30 glazing charge
Orders of more than three frames are classed as a bulk order. If you wish to return three or more frames there is a £10 restocking fee per frame deducted from your refund.
We always strive to action your refund as soon as possible and in any event within 14 days of your order being received. All refunds will be processed back to the original payment method.