Returns and Refund Policy
We are sure you will be happy with your order but we do operate a flexible exchange, return and refund policy. However we ask that you read threough the following information in regards to the process of returtning items and requesting refunds. If you are unclear about any of the information, please contact our Customer Services Team who will be more than happy to assist you with your query.
Got a problem with your order?
If you believe your prescription eyewear or sunglasses are faulty in any way, please contact our Customer Services Team. Our Team will be happy to help with your query.
- You should send these back to us within our extended return period of 30 days (normally this is 14 days) from the date of delivery to you.
- It is your responsibility to return the item unworn and in perfect condition with the original packaging intact.
- We recommend using a courier or Royal Mail service that requires a signature and has insurance such as Special Delivery.
- Please include either your invoice or a note with your name and order number and the reason for return.
Please return your eyewear to the following address:
Fashion Eyewear Returns Dept.
Unit G5, Grove Park Studios
188-192 Sutton Court Road
We treat these a bit differently from single vision returns because we know it might take a while to get used to them. If you find that after trying them for a few weeks you just can’t get on with them we will happily change them to something that might work better. Simply send your frames back to us and we’ll make any necessary adjustments. If you would prefer to switch back to single vision glasses we can do so.
To swap your varifocals all you will need to do is to contact our Customer Services Team within 30 days, with your order details and we will help you with any returns.
If you are requesting a refund, plaese be aware of the following before requesting a refind of your item, either in part of full.
We DO NOT refund any original delivery costs you paid for your eyewear but we do refund the following:
Non-prescription Sunglasses and other eyewear:
-- Full refund
Frames with bespoke free prescription lenses:
-- Refund the cost of the frame minus £30 glazing charge.
Bespoke prescription lens eyewear:
-- Refund frame cost
Orders of more than 2 frames are classed as a bulk order. If you return a bulk order there is a £10 restocking fee deducted from your refund.
We always strive to action your refund as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your order. All refunds will be processed back to the original payment method.
Extended Return Period For Christmas
- We are happy to extend out return period over the Christmas period and this is now January 15th 2021
Covid Related Returns Policy Update
- 30-day return on all eyewear instead of 14 days.
We will also accept orders where prescriptions are over 2 years old where existing glasses are lost or damaged.